David Gray MBA
Also, Leadership Development Coach (Associate) Lee Hecht Harrison. Leadership Development Coaches work with clients to determine leadership requirements, identify gaps, and implement solutions for sustainable impact. LHH equips leaders with the mindset and skills to take ownership for their words, actions, and results. LHH programs help leaders align around new strategies, navigate change, improve team effectiveness, and build a more capable, engaged, and productive workforce. Prior to working as an Executive Coach and Career Consultant in London UK and then Toronto, Dave was responsible for the Scottish Regional Office of Impact Plus PLC Business & Technology Consulting, a mid-sized (approximately 150 employees) London-based firm. Previously, Dave started up and managed both a Sales Liaison (Corporate Large Group) Division and a Direct Sales (Corporate Large Group) Division for the Canadian affiliate of Prudential of America.
Principal Consultant, Dolphin Striker Group Inc., Strategic Consultancy specializing in Executive Leadership Coaching and Career Transition. Clients include but not restricted to Financial Services and Media organizations, Corporate Executives, Professionals and Senior Managers. MBA Thesis: Leadership & Empowerment in Theory & Practice. Certified in Cascade Coaching, Facet5; MBTI; Hogan; Stress Scan, etc.
In addition to his international coaching work, Dave has worked with executive coaching clients in the following career positions:
- Board Chair, CEO, and VP level executives in Canadian insurance companies.
- Global Head, SVP, VP and Director level executives in “Big 5” Canadian banks.
- CA’s, CMA’s CFA’s, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers.
Media & Communications
- VP, Director, and Executive Producer level executives in traditional broadcasting; new media; advertising; and related marketing and sales roles.
- VP and Director level executives.
Applied and Theoretical Sciences
- VP and Director level executives, each with a PhD, working in: astrophysics; neuroscience; healthcare administration; and data mining respectively.
- CEO, VP level executives in multi-national retail corporations.
Government, Military & IT Corporate Security:
- Senior Canadian government officials;
- Retired Canadian MP’s; Ontario MPP’s;
- Retired military officers in the Canadian and British forces up to and including general officer ranks, a number of whom saw action in The Troubles, the Balkans conflicts, the Persian Gulf War and/or Afghanistan.